Codes of Conduct
Clorox’s Code of Conduct documents the ethical and legal standards of behavior and business practices that are required of all our directors, executives and employees around the world. We require that all Clorox board members and employees complete training and certify compliance with our code. Covering such topics as environmental safety and compliance, human rights, workplace behavior, antidiscrimination, harassment prevention, bribery and anticorruption, and political contributions, this code embodies our commitment to doing the right thing every day. The company proactively communicates its Code of Conduct and compliance program, including the compliance hotline, to employees through various methods, including but not limited to the annual Code of Conduct training, the company’s corporate intranet, posters, fliers, pamphlets, electronic communications, as well as other periodic awareness campaigns.
- Clorox Code of Conduct – PDF
- Clorox Código de Conducta – PDF (Spanish)
- Clorox 行为准则 – PDF (Chinese)
- Human Rights Commitment – PDF
Business Partner Code of Conduct
Clorox’s Business Partner Code of Conduct was developed specifically to address business practices of our direct suppliers of goods, service providers, consultants, distributors, licensees, joint ventures, contractors and temporary workers. Our Code, based on the International Labour Organization (ILO) Core Labor Conventions, outlines our expectations that business partners share our commitments in the areas of human rights and labor, health and safety, the environment and business conduct and ethics.
We strive to do business with those who reflect the diversity of our employees, retail customers and consumers. If you are interested in becoming a business partner of The Clorox Company, the first step is to complete our online registration form.
- Business Partner Code of Conduct – PDF (4.5 MB)
- Clorox código de conducta para los socios comerciales – PDF (Spanish) (2 MB)
- Business Partner Code of Conduct – PDF (Chinese) (2 MB)
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure Statement – PDF (29 KB)
- UK Modern Slavery Act Statement – PDF (42K)
- Clorox Supplier Center