– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Control Bleach Packs™ (Regular) 44600313719
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Control Bleach Packs™ (Regular) 44600313719
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium chloride is also known as table salt and rock salt. It is commonly used in detergents, hand dish soaps, liquid laundry soaps, and fabric softeners to thicken and stabilize formulas.
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- Sodium dichloroisocyanurate is an organic compound that releases halogen bleach upon dissolution in water. It can be used as bleaching agents in products such as toilet bowl cleaners.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (film)
- Polyvinyl alcohol film is a water-soluble synthetic polymer, used as a film for packaging cleaning formulas (especially for individual doses, e.g., for laundry and automatic dishwashing detergents).
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.