– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Bleach Pen 44600315928
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Bleach Pen 44600315928
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Alumina Monohydrate
- Alumina monohydrate is added to cleaning products to thicken the formula and in some cases for its potential abrasive properties to loosen tough soils.
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Sodium hypochlorite is an essential ingredient in bleach and a variety of cleaning products, serving different functions depending on the concentration level and product formulation. For example, in Clorox's EPA-registered disinfecting and sanitizing products, sodium hypochlorite is the active ingredient that helps to kill certain germs. In laundry and cleaning products it can help clean, remove stains and whiten. In Liquid Plumr® products, it helps break down tough clogs.
- Sodium C14-17 Sec-Alkyl Sulfonate
- Sodium C14-17 secondary alkyl sulfonates are surfactants or cleaning agents used in liquid and powder laundry detergents and other cleaning products.
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium chloride is also known as table salt and rock salt. It is commonly used in detergents, hand dish soaps, liquid laundry soaps and fabric softeners to thicken and stabilize formulas.
- Sodium Laurate
- Sodium laurate is a surfactant in a variety of cleaning products such as detergents and soaps.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Lauramine Oxide
- Lauramine oxide is used in laundry and other cleaning products as a primary cleaner, foam enhancer, stabilizer and thickener.
- Myristamine Oxide
- Myristamine oxide is a surfactant or cleaning agent that is used in cleaning products for its ability to thicken the liquid and stabilize foam.
- Palmitamine Oxide
- Palmitamine oxide is a surfactant or cleaning agent that is used in cleaning products for its ability to thicken the liquid and stabilize foam.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Sodium Orthosilicate
- Sodium orthosilicate is often used as a corrosion inhibitor in detergents to protect metal components of washing machines. It also prevents soils from redepositing on fabrics during the wash cycle.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.