– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Green Works® Glass & Surface Cleaner Naturally Derived 55500010677
Product Name and UPC: Green Works® Glass & Surface Cleaner Naturally Derived 55500010677
Brand: Green Works
- Ethyl alcohol (or ethanol) is a solvent that dissolves other cleaning product additives, such as fragrances. It is also used as an antimicrobial additive in some hard-surface cleaners to kill or inhibit growth of disease- and odor-causing microbes.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (also known as octyl/decyl glucoside or C8-10 alkyl polyglucoside) is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam-boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Sodium Octyl Sulfate
- Sodium octyl sulfate is a surfactant used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil-removing and foaming abilities. Because it is so water soluble, it also has some properties of a hydrotrope, which solubilizes hydrophobic compounds in aqueous solutions.