– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Bleach Gel Spray 44600309705
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Bleach Gel Spray 44600309705
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Sodium hypochlorite is an essential ingredient in bleach and a variety of cleaning products, serving different functions depending on the concentration level and product formulation. For example, in Clorox's EPA-registered disinfecting and sanitizing products, sodium hypochlorite is the active ingredient that helps to kill certain germs. In laundry and cleaning products it can help clean, remove stains and whiten. In Liquid Plumr® products, it helps break down tough clogs.
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Alpha-isomethyl ionone is a synthetic fragrance ingredient that is commonly used in personal care products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl benzoate is a commonly used fragrance ingredient found in cleaning products, cosmetics, and personal care products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- C.I. Pigment Green 7 (74260)
- C.I. Pigment Green 7 is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Lauramine Oxide
- Lauramine oxide is used in laundry and other cleaning products as a primary cleaner, foam enhancer, stabilizer and thickener.
- Myristamine Oxide
- Myristamine oxide is a surfactant or cleaning agent that is used in cleaning products for its ability to thicken the liquid and stabilize foam.
- Potassium Iodide
- Potassium iodide is a type of salt, which among other uses, is added to table salt as a nutritional supplement. In small quantities it can be used as a stabilizer for sodium hypochlorite-based bleach products.
- Sodium Cocoate
- Sodium cocoate is the salt form of coconut fatty acid. Sodium cocoate is used as a surfactant in cleaning formulations to aid in dirt and grease removal, or as an ingredient to help solubilize fragrance oils.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer
- Styrene/acrylate copolymers are materials that act as opacifying agents (ingredients that make a formula appear opaque), and are able to bind minerals such as calcium and magnesium (known as water hardness), enabling a cleaning product to remove hard water stains.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.