Ingredients Inside: Liquid-Plumr® Disposal + Drain Foaming Cleaner 44600307176
Product Name and UPC: Liquid-Plumr® Disposal + Drain Foaming Cleaner 44600307176
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is an alkalinity builder and buffer, which is added to cleaning products to improve their cleaning efficiency. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Citric Acid
- Citric acid is a natural acid, used as a builder in laundry detergents, dishwashing products, and hard surface cleaners. It is effective in cleaning soap scum and mineral scale deposits left by hard water on fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and sinks. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Sodium starch octenylsuccinate is a modified starch, which is used as a food additive, for cosmetics, and as a binder in cleaning products. A food-grade additive, it is water soluble and can be used for encapsulating active compounds.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, also called SLS, is a surfactant commonly used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil removing and foaming abilities.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (film)
- Polyvinyl alcohol film is a water-soluble synthetic polymer, used as a film for packaging cleaning formulas (especially for individual doses, e.g., for laundry and automatic dishwashing detergents).
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
- Hydrolyzed corn starch is an ingredient derived from natural corn starch, and describes a range of ingredients that can used for a variety of products ranging from personal care products to cleaning products.
- Maltodextrin is a natural complex sugar, which can be used as a food additive and as a binder. It is a food-grade additive made from glucose or starch, and therefore such has very good water solubility.
- Hydrated Silica
- Silica, also known as silicon dioxide or silica gel, is made from sand, reacted with compounds to purify it, and dried. Depending on its use, it can be an absorbant or a mild abrasive (for example, as used in cleaning products such as spot and stain removers).
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.