– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Scrubsingles® Heavy Duty 44600314372
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- A substrate is the fabric used for cleaning wipes and pads.
- Polyethylene is a plastic widely used for packaging, ranging from films to bottles.
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Cocamidopropylamine Oxide
- Cocamidopropylamine oxide (C12-14 alkylamidopropylamine oxide) is a cleaning agent often used along with additional surfactants in laundry and other cleaning products. It can be added as a primary cleaning agent, foam enhancer, stabilizer or thickener.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (also known as octyl/decyl glucoside or C8-10 alkyl polyglucoside) is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Linalool is a fragrance ingredient that carries a floral odour, and is naturally produced from a wide variety of plants, such as cinnamon and citrus plants, and can also be produced synthetically. It is a commonly used ingredient in cosmetics, personal care products, and cleaning products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium chloride is also known as table salt and rock salt. It is commonly used in detergents, hand dish soaps, liquid laundry soaps and fabric softeners to thicken and stabilize formulas.
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium citrate is used in laundry and hard surface cleaners to help remove soap scum and stains, and to help regulate the pH of the product. It is used in some hard surface cleaning products as a preservative.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.