– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Lestoil® Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Cleaner 44600339108
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Sodium Tallate
- Sodium tallate is a type of soap added to improve the cleaning ability of laundry detergents and other cleaning products.
- Stoddard Solvent
- Aromatic mineral spirits (also known as Stoddard solvent or white spirits) are used as a solvent in cleaning products, dissolving stains and soils.
- Pine Essential Oil
- Pine oil is a solvent and essential oil obtained by refining the remnants of pine trees. It is an effective disinfectant and cleaning agent, particularly for oily soils.
- C9-11 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C9-11 Alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting abilities.
- Caramel is a discolourant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners, and commercial products. It can also serve as a preservative, helping to maintain a product's appearance, and preventing deterioration.
- Trimethylpentanediol is a solvent used in hard surface cleaners to dissolve grease and other soils.
- Xanthan Gum
- Xanthan gum is a natural carbohydrate (complex sugar) used as a thickener in cleaning products. It is readily biodegradable.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.