– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Oxi Max Radiant White® (Dry) 44600312729
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Oxi Max Radiant White® (Dry) 44600312729
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium carbonate peroxide (also known as sodium percarbonate) is an oxygen-based bleaching agent, which releases hydrogen peroxide upon dissolution in water. It helps to whiten, brighten, and remove dirt and stains from surfaces and fabrics.
- C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 71
- C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 71 is an optical brightener, which is added to laundry detergents to help whiten and brighten fabrics, making them look especially clean. These are also known as fluorescent whitening agents. Such compounds absorb invisible ultraviolet light and re-emit light in the visible range (often with a bluish or reddish hue).
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.