– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster - Original (Dry) 44600307121
Product Name and UPC: Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster - Original (Dry) 44600307121
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide
- Sodium carbonate peroxide (also known as sodium percarbonate) is an oxygen-based bleaching agent, which releases hydrogen peroxide upon dissolution in water. It helps to whiten, brighten, and remove dirt and stains from surfaces and fabrics.
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium chloride is also known as table salt and rock salt. It is commonly used in detergents, hand dish soaps, liquid laundry soaps, and fabric softeners to thicken and stabilize formulas.
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Sodium Orthosilicate
- Sodium orthosilicate is often used as a corrosion inhibitor in detergents to protect metal components of washing machines. It also prevents soils from redepositing on fabrics during the wash cycle.
- TAED (Tetraacetylethylenediamine)
- TAED, also known as tetraacetylethylenediamine, is an activator for hydrogen peroxide-based bleaching systems. On reaction with hydrogen peroxide, TAED forms peracetic acid, a bleaching agent that significantly improves stain removal versus peroxide alone.
- C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 71
- C.I. Fluorescent Brightener 71 is an optical brightener, which is added to laundry detergents to help whiten and brighten fabrics, making them look especially clean. These are also known as fluorescent whitening agents. Such compounds absorb invisible ultraviolet light and re-emit light in the visible range (often with a bluish or reddish hue).
- C.I. Pigment Blue 29 (77007)
- C.I. Pigment Blue 29 is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C12-15 alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting ability.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.