– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster - Clean Linen® Scent (Liquid) 44600308104
Product Name and UPC: Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster - Clean Linen® Scent (Liquid) 44600308104
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is an oxygen-based bleaching agent, used to sanitize and remove stains. It is used in products such as toilet bowl and all-purpose cleaners, and color-safe bleaches.
- Myristamine Oxide
- Myristamine oxide is a surfactant or cleaning agent that is used in cleaning products for its ability to thicken the liquid and stabilize foam.
- Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate
- Disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate is an optical brightener, which is added to laundry detergents to help whiten and brighten fabrics, making them look especially clean. These are also known as fluorescent whitening agents. Such compounds absorb invisible ultraviolet light and re-emit light in the visible range (often with a bluish or reddish hue).
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Liquitint® Blue CL Dye
- Liquitint® Blue CL Dye is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate
- Sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate is a surfactant often used in cleaning products such as laundry detergents and soaps, and can also be used as a foaming agent in a cleaning products. It is one of the most effective cleaning agents for tough, greasy soils.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.