– OR –
Ingredients Inside :S.O.S® Reusable Soap Filled Non-Scratch Scrubbers 16500100041
Product Name and UPC: S.O.S® Reusable Soap Filled Non-Scratch Scrubbers 16500100041
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- A substrate is the fabric used for cleaning wipes and pads.
- Sodium Tallowate
- Sodium tallowate is a type of soap added to improve the cleaning ability of laundry detergents and other cleaning products.
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Glycerin is used in soaps, lotions and creams to add moisturizing qualities. It is a neutral, colorless liquid made during soap production.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate
- Sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate is a surfactant often used in cleaning products such as laundry detergents and soaps, and can also be used as a foaming agent in a cleaning products. It is one of the most effective cleaning agents for tough, greasy soils.
- Cocamide MEA
- Cocamide MEA (also known as coconut fatty acid amide) is a plant-derived surfactant comprising a 1:1 ratio of coconut fatty acid and monoethanolamine. It is used in household cleaning products and detergents to help remove soils, to stabilize foam and to thicken the product.
- Sodium Nitrite
- Sodium nitrite is a corrosion inhibitor added to aerosol products to protect the can from rusting, or to detergents to protect metal components of washing machines and automatic dishwashers from rusting.
- C.I. Pigment Blue 15 (74160)
- C.I. Pigment Blue 15 is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- d-Limonene is used in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils and as a fragrance component. A member of a class of chemicals called terpenes, d-Limonene is obtained from the rinds of citrus fruits. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Sodium Metasilicate
- Sodium metasilicate is often used as a corrosion inhibitor when added to detergents to protect metal components of washing machines. It also prevents soils from depositing on fabrics during the wash cycle.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Titanium dioxide is an inorganic pigment, which can be added to plastic resins to make them opaque and to cleaning products to give them a rich, creamy appearance.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.