– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Pine-Sol® Multi-Surface Cleaner - Sunshine Meadow® 41294973625
Product Name and UPC: Pine-Sol® Multi-Surface Cleaner - Sunshine Meadow® 41294973625
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- C10 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C10 alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting ability.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Butylphenyl methylpropional is a synthetic fragrance ingredient that appears as a colorless to pale yellow liquid with a powerful, floral-fresh odor. It is commonly used in cosmetics, personal care products and cleaning products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- d-Limonene is used in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils and as a fragrance component. A member of a class of chemicals called terpenes, d-Limonene is obtained from the rinds of citrus fruits. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose is a plant-derived thickener used in cleaning products such as pre-wash stain removers and toilet bowl cleaners.
- Liquitint® Green Meadow Dye
- Liquitint® Green Meadow Dye is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, also called SLS, is a surfactant commonly used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil-removing and foaming abilities.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.