– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Green Works® Naturally Derived Glass Cleaner 44600302768
Product Name and UPC: Green Works® Naturally Derived Glass Cleaner 44600302768
Brand: Green Works
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Ethyl alcohol (or ethanol) is a solvent that dissolves other cleaning product additives, such as fragrances. It is also used as an antimicrobial additive in some hard surface cleaners to kill or inhibit growth of disease- and odour-causing microbes.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (also known as octyl/decyl glucoside or C8-10 alkyl polyglucoside) is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye
- Liquitint® Blue HP Dye is a discolourant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda and soda ash, is an alkalinity builder, which is added to laundry detergents to improve cleaning efficiency. It also helps remove alcohol and grease stains from clothing. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Sodium Octyl Sulfate
- Sodium octyl sulfate is a surfactant used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil removing and foaming abilities. Because it is so water soluble, it also has some properties of a hydrotrope, which solubilizes hydrophobic compounds in aqueous solutions.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.