– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Formula 409® Carpet Spot & Stain Remover (Aerosol) 44600012117
Product Name and UPC: Formula 409® Carpet Spot & Stain Remover (Aerosol) 44600012117
Brand: Formula 409
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is used as a solvent in glass and all-purpose cleaning products. Its antimicrobial properties make it useful in disinfecting products as well.
- Isobutane (Propellant)
- Isobutane is an organic substance with a low boiling point, which is used as an aerosol propellant.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, also called SLS, is a surfactant commonly used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil-removing and foaming abilities.
- Acrylates/Aminoacrylate Copolymers
- Acrylates/aminoacrylate copolymers are rheology modifiers and dispersants (helps particles separate in a solution), which help maintain product stability. A rheology modifier is a substance that helps change the thickness of a product either helping it to thicken or to become thinner.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Lauramine Oxide
- Lauramine oxide is used in laundry and other cleaning products as a primary cleaner, foam enhancer, stabilizer and thickener.
- Propane (Propellant)
- Propane is an organic substance with a low boiling point, which is used as an aerosol propellant.
- Sodium Borate
- Sodium borate (also known as borax) is used in laundry detergents and boosters. Borax is also a good buffer, helping to keep the pH of a solution stable for optimum cleaning activity.
- Sodium Nitrite
- Sodium nitrite is a corrosion inhibitor added to aerosol products to protect the can from rusting, or to detergents to protect metal components of washing machines and automatic dishwashers from rusting.
- Styrene/Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
- Styrene/maleic anhydride copolymers are acid dye blockers and resins that can be added to laundry products to prevent stains from binding to fabric.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.