– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System 44600031910
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System 44600031910
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- A substrate is the fabric used for cleaning wipes and pads.
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- C9-C11 Alkyl Polyglucoside
- C9-C11 alkyl polyglucoside is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Glycolic Acid
- Glycolic acid is an organic acid, used as a cleaner, or an antibacterial agent in EPA-registered cleaning products. It can remove discoloration, soap scum and mineral scale deposits left by hard water on fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and sinks.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, also called SLS, is a surfactant commonly used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil removing and foaming abilities.
- Disodium Lauryl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate
- Disodium lauryl phenyl ether disulfonate is used as a mixture that acts as a surfactant often used in bleach products since it remains stable in such formulas.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.