– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Pump 'N Clean® Bathroom & Multi-Purpose [Rain Clean] Refill 44600312538
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Pump 'N Clean® Bathroom & Multi-Purpose [Rain Clean] Refill 44600312538
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Lauramine Oxide
- Lauramine oxide is used in laundry and other cleaning products as a primary cleaner, foam enhancer, stabilizer and thickener.
- Alkyl C12-16 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-16 dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Benzyl salicylate is a synthetic fragrance ingredient with a floral scent that is commonly used in personal care products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Ethanolamines are used in household cleaners and laundry detergents as a solvent. They are useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Linalool is a fragrance ingredient that carries a floral odour, and is naturally produced from a wide variety of plants, such as cinnamon and citrus plants, and can also be produced synthetically. It is a commonly used ingredient in cosmetics, personal care products, and cleaning products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Liquitint® Blue DA Dye
- Liquitint® Blue DA is a discolourant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Tetrapotassium EDTA
- Tetrapotassium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners, and commercial products. It also helps maintain the product's appearance, and prevents deterioration.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.