– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Pro Quaternary All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner1 44600301822
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Pro Quaternary All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner1 44600301822
Brand: Clorox Commercial Solutions
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Alkyl C12-16 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-16 dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Quaternium-24 is a quaternary ammonium compound, a group of surfactants used in cleaning products for their antimicrobial activity.
- Ethyl alcohol (or ethanol) is a solvent that dissolves other cleaning product additives, such as fragrances. It is also used as an antimicrobial additive in some hard-surface cleaners to kill or inhibit growth of disease- and odor-causing microbes.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard-water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard-surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners and commercial products. It can also serve as a preservative, helping to maintain a product's appearance and preventing deterioration.
- Didecyldimonium Chloride
- Didecyldimonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound, a group of surfactants used in cleaning products for their antimicrobial activity.
- Dimethyldioctylammonium Chloride
- Dimethyldioctylammonium chloride is quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products..
- C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C12-15 alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting ability.
- C.I. Acid Blue 145
- C.I. Acid Blue 145 is a colorant (dye or pigment) added to cleaning products to improve aesthetic appeal, or to act as a tracer (for example in certain toilet bowl cleaners, blue coloration indicates that the product is working). They can be made from both synthetic and natural materials.
- Citric Acid
- Citric acid is a natural acid, used as a builder in laundry detergents, dishwashing products and hard surface cleaners. It is effective in cleaning soap scum and mineral scale deposits left by hard water on fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and sinks. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.