– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner (Pull Top) 729969688325
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner (Pull Top) 729969688325
Brand: Clorox Healthcare
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Calcium Disodium EDTA
- Calcium disodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard-water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners, and commercial products. It also helps maintain the product's appearance, and prevents deterioration.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
- Sodium Hypochlorite
- Sodium hypochlorite is an essential ingredient in bleach and a variety of cleaning products, serving different functions depending on the concentration level and product formulation. For example, in Clorox's EPA-registered disinfecting and sanitizing products, sodium hypochlorite is the active ingredient that helps to kill certain germs. In laundry and cleaning products it can help clean, remove stains and whiten. In Liquid-Plumr® products, it helps break down tough clogs.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate, also called SLS, is a surfactant commonly used in household cleaners, detergents and soaps because of its soil-removing and foaming abilities.
- Sodium Metasilicate
- Sodium metasilicate is often used as a corrosion inhibitor when added to detergents to protect metal components of washing machines. It also prevents soils from depositing on fabrics during the wash cycle.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.