– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Fraganzia® Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner 44600313559
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Fraganzia® Lavender with Eucalyptus Multi-Purpose Cleaner 44600313559
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- C10 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C10 Alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting abilities.
- Citric Acid
- Citric acid is a natural acid, used as a builder in laundry detergents, dishwashing products, and hard surface cleaners. It is effective in cleaning soap scum and mineral scale deposits left by hard water on fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and sinks. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- d-Limonene is used in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils and as a fragrance component. A member of a class of chemicals called terpenes, d-Limonene is obtained from the rinds of citrus fruits. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid
- Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid is a surfactant or cleaning agent used in liquid and powder laundry detergents and other cleaning products.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Glutaraldehyde is a preservative, a class of ingredients used to help prevent products from deteriorating over time, maximizing their shelf-life and ensuring efficacy and safety. They work by inhibiting growth of bacteria or mould, or by absorbing oxygen that can oxidize ingredients.
- Linalool is a fragrance ingredient that carries a floral odour, and is naturally produced from a wide variety of plants, such as cinnamon and citrus plants, and can also be produced synthetically. It is a commonly used ingredient in cosmetics, personal care products, and cleaning products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is an alkalinity builder and buffer, which is added to cleaning products to improve their cleaning efficiency. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium chloride is also known as table salt and rock salt. It is commonly used in detergents, hand dish soaps, liquid laundry soaps and fabric softeners to thicken and stabilize formulas.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.