– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes2 [Fresh Scent, Designer Series] 44600307237
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes2 [Fresh Scent, Designer Series] 44600307237
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- A substrate is the fabric used for cleaning wipes and pads.
- Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is used as a solvent in glass and all-purpose cleaning products. Its antimicrobial properties make it useful in disinfecting products as well.
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-18 dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Alkyl C12-14 Dimethylethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-14 dimethylethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (also known as octyl/decyl glucoside or C8-10 alkyl polyglucoside) is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Disodium EDTA
- Disodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) binds with certain minerals such as iron, which helps cleaning products remove soap scum and hard water film from surfaces.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium citrate is used in hard surface cleaners to help remove soap scum and stains.
- Propoxypropanol is used as a solvent and grease remover in glass and all-purpose cleaners, as well as in other household and industrial cleaning products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.