– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Commercial Solutions® Tilex® Soap Scum Remover & Disinfectant 44600356044
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Tilex® Soap Scum Remover & Disinfectant 44600356044
Brand: Clorox Commercial Solutions
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Butoxydiglycol is used as a solvent in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils.
- Tetrapotassium EDTA
- Tetrapotassium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard-water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard-surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners and commercial products. It also helps maintain the product's appearance and prevents deterioration.
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-18 dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Alkyl C12-14 Dimethylethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-14 dimethylethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- C9-C11 Alkyl Polyglucoside
- C9-C11 alkyl polyglucoside is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam-boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Cocamidopropylamine Oxide
- Cocamidopropylamine oxide (C12-14 alkylamidopropylamine oxide) is a cleaning agent often used along with additional surfactants in laundry and other cleaning products. It can be added as a primary cleaning agent, foam enhancer, stabilizer or thickener.
- d-Limonene is used in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils and as a fragrance component. A member of a class of chemicals called terpenes, d-Limonene is obtained from the rinds of citrus fruits. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Dimethicone/Silica/PEG Distearate Antifoam
- Dimethicone/silica/PEG distearates are used mainly as defoamers, although they are also emollients, lubricants and thickeners in cleaning products. They can be used to give formulas a smooth coating, while enabling evaporation without leaving a greasy residue.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.