– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Commercial Solutions® Green Works® Naturally Derived Compostable Cleaning Wipes (Original) 44600303802
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Green Works® Naturally Derived Compostable Cleaning Wipes (Original) 44600303802
Brand: Clorox Commercial Solutions
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- A substrate is the fabric used for cleaning wipes and pads.
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (also known as octyl/decyl glucoside or C8-10 alkyl polyglucoside) is a mild surfactant used in household and commercial cleaning products. It is known for its foam boosting ability, lack of streaking and easy rinsing.
- Citric Acid
- Citric acid is a natural acid, used as a builder in laundry detergents, dishwashing products, and hard surface cleaners. It is effective in cleaning soap scum and mineral scale deposits left by hard water on fixtures such as toilets, bathtubs and sinks. Builders act like water softeners, to remove calcium, magnesium and other ions found in tap water, that can interfere with the cleaning process.
- Dimethicone/Silica Antifoam
- Dimethicone (a type of silicone oil) is often used in hair and skin care products as a skin protectant and moisturizer. Silica, also known as silicon dioxide, is made from crystalline compounds found in sand, and can be used as a mild abrasive. At the levels used in our products, and particularly in combination with one another, disiloxane and silica function primarily as foam control agents.
- Ethyl alcohol (or ethanol) is a solvent that dissolves other cleaning product additives, such as fragrances. It is also used as an antimicrobial additive in some hard surface cleaners to kill or inhibit growth of disease- and odour-causing microbes.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Glycerin is used in soaps, lotions and creams to add moisturizing qualities. It is a neutral, colorless liquid made during soap production.
- Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is used as a solvent in glass and all-purpose cleaning products. Its antimicrobial properties make it useful in disinfecting products as well.
- Methylisothiazolinone is a preservative, a class of ingredients used to help prevent products from deteriorating over time, maximizing their shelf-life and ensuring efficacy and safety. They work by inhibiting growth of bacteria or mould, or by absorbing oxygen that can oxidize ingredients.
- Octylisothiazolinone is a preservative, a class of ingredients used to help prevent products from deteriorating over time, maximizing their shelf-life and ensuring efficacy and safety. They work by inhibiting growth of bacteria or mould, or by absorbing oxygen that can oxidize ingredients.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.