– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Professional Floor Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate 44600308920
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Professional Floor Cleaner & Degreaser Concentrate 44600308920
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odourless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting abilities.
- Propoxypropanol is used as a solvent and grease remover in glass and all-purpose cleaners, as well as in other household and industrial cleaning products.
- d-Limonene is used in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils and as a fragrance component. A member of a class of chemicals called terpenes, d-Limonene is obtained from the rinds of citrus fruits. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odours. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Tetrapotassium EDTA
- Tetrapotassium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners, and commercial products. It also helps maintain the product's appearance, and prevents deterioration.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.