– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Bleach-Free Hand Sanitizer 44600021768
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Bleach-Free Hand Sanitizer 44600021768
Brand: Clorox Commercial Solutions
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Ethyl alcohol (or ethanol) is a solvent that dissolves other cleaning product additives, such as fragrances. It is also used as an antimicrobial additive in some hard-surface cleaners to kill or inhibit growth of disease- and odor-causing microbes.
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is used as a solvent in glass and all-purpose cleaning products. Its antimicrobial properties make it useful in disinfecting products as well.
- Glycerin is used in soaps, lotions and creams to add moisturizing qualities. It is a neutral, colorless liquid made during soap production.
- Glycerol Monolaurate
- Glycerol monolaurate is a surfactant used as a food additive, as well as in other products.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.