– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox® Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner 44600306490
Product Name and UPC: Clorox® Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner 44600306490
Brand: Clorox Commercial Solutions
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Butoxydiglycol is used as a solvent in cleaning products to help dissolve stains and soils.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Tetrasodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is used to remove soap film and hard-water scale in a wide range of cleaning products, including hard-surface cleaners, liquid soaps, laundry detergents, antimicrobial cleaners and commercial products. It can also serve as a preservative, helping to maintain a product's appearance and preventing deterioration.
- Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-18 dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- Alkyl C12-14 Dimethylethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Alkyl C12-14 dimethylethylbenzyl ammonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium compound (or "quat") and is added to products as cleaning agents, or as antimicrobial agents in EPA-registered disinfecting cleaning products.
- C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C12-15 alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting ability.
- Sodium Metasilicate
- Sodium metasilicate is often used as a corrosion inhibitor when added to detergents to protect metal components of washing machines. It also prevents soils from depositing on fabrics during the wash cycle.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.