– OR –
Ingredients Inside :Clorox 2® Laundry Stain Remover 44600306414
Product Name and UPC: Clorox 2® Laundry Stain Remover 44600306414
Country: United States
Product Name and UPC: Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Clean-Up Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach1 (Refill) 44600354200
- Water, also sometimes listed on product labels as aqua, is the most widely used of all solvents. It is a colorless, odorless and flavorless liquid and serves as the base of many cleaning products.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide is an oxygen-based bleaching agent, used to sanitize and remove stains. It is used in products such as toilet bowl and all-purpose cleaners, and color-safe bleaches.
- Isopropyl alcohol, also known as isopropanol, is used as a solvent in glass and all-purpose cleaning products. Its antimicrobial properties make it useful in disinfecting products as well.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Butylphenyl methylpropional is a synthetic fragrance ingredient that appears as a colorless to pale yellow liquid with a powerful, floral-fresh odor. It is commonly used in cosmetics, personal care products and cleaning products. It has been identified as a potential allergen by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union.
- C11-15 Alcohol Ethoxylates
- C11-15 alcohol ethoxylates are surfactants or cleaning agents that have strong grease-cutting ability.
- Fragrances and perfumes are mixtures of fragrant essential oils, aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents. They are used in cleaning products to add a particular scent (lavender, lemon, etc.) to clothes and homes, and to mask unpleasant odors. Clorox provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sodium hydroxide, also known as caustic soda or lye, is used as a pH adjuster in cleaning products. As an alkali, it is useful in cleaning products for removing soils that are fatty, oily or acidic.
Clorox lists all fragrance components identified as potential allergens by the Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, an advisory board to the European Union, when they are present at a concentration of more than 0.01 percent or greater in the product and provides a separate list of all the fragrance ingredients used in our household and professional cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products.
Product ingredients are listed based on the most current information available; please check back periodically for formulation updates. If you have questions regarding a product or the ingredient listing for a product, please contact us for additional information.